This introductory book features over 200 colour illustrations and is designed to be an excellent starting place for technicians and engineers new to hydraulic fluid power maintenance.
The authors recognised that many highly experienced hydraulic engineers are retiring, while fewer people are studying hydraulics today as a profession, and yet the need for qualified hydraulic technicians continues to grow. This book is a small step towards addressing this skills shortage.
All profits from the book will be donated to support STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) programmes in schools to encourage the next generation of engineers. Example schemes includes fantastic initiatives like the US NFPA Fluid Power Challenge and the equivalent run by Primary Engineer in the UK.
- Available to buy at Amazon or higher for higher quantities contact Sales
- 236 full colour book
- Over 200 highly details diagrams
- 'Top tips from the Experts' section
- Further resources available in our Education section
- Endorsed by: BFPA, NFPC, BVAA, CEA, IMechE, WPEMIA (China)