Fluid is the life-blood of any hydraulic system and so crucially it needs to be in good condition to ensure optimum performance and maximum system life. Regular and continuous monitoring of contamination using the HPCM2 provides early warning for remedial action to avoid expensive valves and seals becoming damaged. The HPCM2 uses LED light extinction to accurately record the size and number of particle contaminants, measures moisture content and the temperature of the fluid making it essential for early warning on critical processes.
- Contamination displays in NAS, ISO and AS formats
- USB port for flash drive download of logs
- Multiple alarm modes, indications and outputs
- Two switched outputs for alarm signaling or control purposes
- Up to 420 bar maximum pressure
CANopen, J1939, RS485 (Modbus) control and 4-20mA signal outputs. and 4-20mA signaling.