Temperature sensor with analogue output
TP125-5V / mA
End of life
Rugged temperature sensor in a high pressure capsule ideal for hydraulic applications. Linear output makes it ideal for connecting into proprietary displays.
- Temperature range: 0 - 150°C (32 - 320°F)
- Max continuous temperature: 125°C (257°F)
- Max pressure: 480 bar (6900 psi)
- Output: Volt and mA versions available
- Thread: 1/4# BSP, 1/4# NPTF, 7/16# UNF
- Connector: Male 4 pin M12 x1.0
Ideal for use with CT flow meters or installation direct into a system. Simple to connect to a panel mount readout, PC or PLC.
5 Volt obsolete from June 2022. 4-20 mA version remains available.