Fixed Flow Pressure Compensated Control Valve
Flow Control Valves maintain the flow rate of hydraulic fluid to a specified value.
Applications include hydraulic cylinders required to extend or retract at constant speeds and hydraulic motors required to rotate at constant speeds. When used with a fixed delivery pump the excess flow is By-Passed across a relief valve.
- Maximum Pressure: 210 bar, 3000 psi
- Maximum Flow: 16 lpm, 4 US gpm
- Porting: SAE, BSP, & NPT
- Material: Steel & Aluminum components in a Zinc plated Steel body. NBR seals.
- Pressure compensated to ensure a constant flow rate under varying pressures.
- Pre-set in factory to customer requirements at any flow rate between 1.5 lpm - 16 lpm, 0.5 US gpm - 4 US gpm
Cartridge insert version available, without steel body.