Aimed at mobile and industrial applications the VFD120-E can be used for controlling hydraulic motor and cylinder speeds by applying voltage to the valve which in turn controls the flow rate.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 420 bar (6000 psi)
- Total flow capacity: 120 lpm (32 US gpm)
- Materials: Steel components in cast Ductile Iron body painted black. Drive Mechanism mounted on aluminium plate and mild steel bracket.
- Weight: 2.75 Kg
- Remotely controlled by a toggle or rocker switch (Not supplied).
- No external control box needed. All Electronics are self-contained inside the canister.
Pressure compensated permitting both ‘Priority’ and ‘By-Pass’ to be used simultaneously at varying pressures without affecting the ‘Priority’ flow rate.
Designed to meet IP66