Variable Priority Flow Dividers with Electric Motor Drive
Aimed at mobile and industrial applications the VFD120-E can be used for controlling hydraulic motor and cylinder speeds by applying voltage to the valve which in turn controls the flow rate.
Variable priority flow dividers split a single input (P) flow into a priority (REG) flow and an excess or by-pass (BP) flow which can be returned directly to the oil reservoir or used to power a second system. This is possible due to the valve’s adaptive pressure compensation characteristics meaning both the priority and by-pass flows can be used to drive separate circuits, even under varying loads. In many instances this dispenses with the need for another pump to operate a second system.
The VFD120-E design has also been optimised to reduce energy wastage by minimising the pressure losses across the valve, resulting in a significant reduction in running costs.
- Maximum Rated Pressure: Up to 420 bar, 6000 psi
- Total Flow: Up to 120 L/min, 32 US gpm
- Maximum Priority (REG) Flow: Up to 110 L/min, 30 US gpm
- Porting: BSPP, SAE, NPTF, METRIC
- Material: Steel components in cast Ductile Iron body painted black Drive Mechanism mounted on aluminium plate and mild steel bracket.
- Weight: 2.75 kg, 4.4 lb
Mounting: 2 Bolts - M8 or 5/16”
Peak Current: 1 A