Designed for OEM Mobile and Industrial applications where the user needs real-time continuous monitoring of hydraulic flow, pressure and temperature on high-pressure hydraulic systems for closed loop control, to predict imminent hydraulic failure or for diagnostic fault-finding.
- Flow: 1-1500 lpm, 0.25 - 400 US gpm
- Pressure: Up to 480 bar, 7000 psi
- Temperature: built-in temperature sensor
- Porting: BSPP or SAE, Bi-directional operation
- Output: SAE J1939 CAN compatible (configured to customer’s specification)
- Optional pressure transducers: 0 to 1000 bar, 0 - 14500 psi
When combined with a pressure sensor all the fundamental parameters of a hydraulic system can be monitored in a single, compact unit with one cable supporting the J1939 protocol.
Contact Sales to discuss portable diagnostic fault-finding applications. Built-in loading valve optional.