SAE J1939 CAN compatible sensors for hydraulic system monitoring of flow, pressure and temperature
The CT turbine flow meter range with J1939 compatible output provides a convenient solution to measure flow and temperature in hydraulic systems. The flow meter can be installed anywhere in the hydraulic circuit for production testing, commissioning, development testing and analysis of control systems. With the addition of the manual loading valve on the CTR meters further test scenarios can be simulated and monitored such as pump efficiency.
Pressure sensors with J1939 capability are also available to complement the CT Flow meters. With a pressure sensor all the fundamental parameters of a hydraulic system can be monitored in a single, compact unit with one cable supporting the J1939 protocol.
- Maximum Rated Pressure: 480 bar, 7000 psi
- Maximum Flow: 1500 L/min, 400 US gpm
- Ambient Temperature Range: 5 to 40°C, 41 to 104°F
- Fluid Temperature Range: 5 to 90°C, 41 to 194°F continuous use
- Porting: BSPP, SAE
- Output: SAE J1939 compatible (not fully compliant)