The new DHM series measures flow, pressure, peak pressure, temperature, power and volumetric efficiency. Features QuickCert™ data record, wireless transfer and certificate creation.
- Produce an electronic report for immediate email to the customer
- Flow: 400 lpm (100 US gpm)
- Pressure: 420 bar (6000 psi)
- Accurate measurements and FAST response bar graphs to aid diagnosis.
- Automatic calculation of hydraulic power and volumetric efficiency.
- Record data to robust, non-volatile memory.
Interpass™ internal oil by-pass protects the hydraulic tester against overpressure.
Download our ™ App
We recently used the latest Webtec digital hydraulic tester to successfully function test and demonstrate set up procedures to one of our prime customers using one of our Metaris A10VSO100 hydraulic piston pumps. As a specialist hydraulic repair & rebuild company with over 35 years’ experience we can definitely recommend the Webtec DHM404 as a tool for diagnostic fault-finding and pump testing”. The unit is accurate, easy to operate and install and with an array of very useful features including the ability to download pressure, flow and temperature data we were able to email the test results directly from a mobile phone to our customer.
Great bit of kit every hydraulic test shop and service engineer should have one.
Gary Lees, Technical Sales & Support Manager
The Hydraulic Centre Coventry, UK