The FDC140 series hydraulic valve offers high-flow pressure compensated dividing and combining with excellent accuracy.
The FDC140 will divide a single flow into two separate flows which will always be in the same ratio to each other regardless of any pressure differential between the two lines. If the flow is reversed (e.g. return stroke of two cylinders) the return flows are held in the same ratio to each other and combined into a single flow, regardless of individual loads on the cylinders
- Maximum Flow: 140 lpm, 37 US gpm
- Maximum Pressure: 350 bar, 5000 psi
- Pressure compensation in reverse flow (combining)
- Split flow ratio from 10% to 90% on Port A, available in 10% increments
- Divisional accuracy of ± 1.5% based on operational flow
- Pressure compensated to keep the two divided flow rates at the same ratio regardless of pressure variations between them
A common application is to keep two cylinders (or motors) in close unison when loads on them are unequal.