The HPM110 digital pressure gauge is designed for continuous monitoring of oil, water, hydraulic and other pressure media in mobile equipment, industrial hydraulics, and process control equipment.
The HPM110 offers an economical solution to monitoring pressure and peak pressure with a simple visual display. The hand-held unit can be installed when required using a standard test point or left permanently connected in a system. Since the HPM110 is battery powered it requires no external wiring. The HPM110 now comes with an optional data logger version with real time clock records both current measured values and the min and max values. Stored data is transferred to a computer or laptop via USB interface in a CSV file format.
- Accuracy of ±0.5% Full Scale
- Peak pressure 100 ms scan rate
- Optional data logger version with real time clock records both current measured values min and max values
- Measurements of up to 24 hours
- Stored measurement data is transferred to a computer or laptop via USB interface to a CSV file format
- Digital display with bar graph
The HPM110 simultaneously displays actual pressure, peak pressure, battery level and the engineering units selected. The back light can be switched on at the press of a button. Using the buttons on the front panel the user can clear the peak value, display min, max and actual pressure, reset the zero point and change the engineering units. The unit is available in four models for each version plus one kit for the data logger version, please see reverse for details.