Turbine flow meters
CT for HPM Series
The CT series of turbine flow meters, provide a complete solution to the flow and temperature measurement of hydraulic systems on test stands, machine tools and other fixed or mobile applications. The flow meter can be installed anywhere in the hydraulic circuit for production testing, commissioning, development testing and control systems. The compact design allows the flow meters to be installed where space is limited.
SR sensors are plug-and-play systems with the HPM meters. SR sensors are compatible with the current range of HPM meters and backwards compatible with previous meters.
All Intelligent Digital (ID) sensors use the CAN-open protocol that makes a plug-and-play system with the HPM meters. These sensors are compliant with the CAN-open standard and are fully supported for integration in third party systems.
There is a wide range of cables and connectors to suit all applications.
- Maximum Rated Pressure: 480 bar, 7000 psi
- Maximum Flow: 1500 L/min, 400 US gpm
- Ambient Temperature Range: -10 to 50°C, 14 to 122°F
- Fluid Temperature Range: -20 to 90°C, -4 to 194°F continuous use
- Compatible Fluid: Mineral oils to ISO 11158. Other fluids consult sales office.
- Porting: BSPP, SAE