Turbine flow meters
CT15 for HPM Series
The CT and CTR series of turbine flow meters, provide a complete solution to the flow and temperature measurement of hydraulic systems on test stands, machine tools and other fixed or mobile applications. The flow meter can be installed anywhere in the hydraulic circuit for production testing, commissioning, development testing and control systems. The compact design allows the flow meters to be installed where space is limited.
SR sensors are plug-and-play systems with the HPM meters. SR sensors are compatible with the current range of HPM meters and backwards compatible with previous meters.
All Intelligent Digital (ID) sensors use the CAN-open protocol that makes a plug-and-play system with the HPM meters. These sensors are compliant with the CAN-open standard and are fully supported for integration in third party systems.
There is a wide range of cables and connectors to suit all applications.
- Maximum Rated Pressure: 420 bar, 6000 psi
- Maximum Flow: 15 L/min, 4 US gpm
- Ambient Temperature Range: -10 to 50°C, 14 to 122°F
- Fluid Temperature Range: -20 to 90°C, -4 to 194°F continuous use
- Compatible Fluid: Mineral oils to ISO 11158. Other fluids consult sales office.
- Porting: BSPP, SAE