Variable Priority Flow Dividers with Remote Proportional Control
VFD120 MD Series
The VFD120MD remote control flow divider is ideally suited for the agricultural and industrial user seeking a cost-effective method of controlling hydraulic motor speed.
Variable priority flow dividers split a single input (P) flow into a priority (REG) flow and an excess or by-pass (BP) flow which can be returned directly to the oil reservoir or used to power a second system. This is possible due to the valve’s adaptive pressure compensation characteristics meaning both the priority and by-pass flows can be used to drive separate circuits, even under varying loads. In many instances this dispenses with the need for another pump to operate a second system.
The VFD120 MD design has also been optimised to reduce energy wastage by minimising the pressure losses across the valve, resulting in a significant reduction in running costs.
- Maximum Rated Pressure: Up to 420 bar, 6000 psi
- Total Flow: Up to 120 L/min, 32 US gpm
- Maximum Priority (REG) Flow: Up to 110 L/min, 30 US gpm
- Porting: BSPP, SAE, NPTF, METRIC
- Material: Steel components in cast Ductile Iron body painted black Drive Mechanism mounted on aluminium plate and mild steel bracket.
- Weight: 2.75 kg, 4.4 lb
Mounting: 2 Bolts - M8 or 5/16”
Power Supply: 11 - 28 Vdc
External Electrical Protection: 2 Amp fuse
Peak Current: 1.5 A
Standby Current: <100 mA