Variable priority flow divider valve
Priority Type Flow Dividers split a single input (IN) flow into a ‘Priority’ (REG) flow and an excess or ‘By-Pass’ (BP) flow which can be returned directly to the oil reservoir or used to power a second system. In many instances this dispenses with the need for another pump to operate a second system.
- Maximum Pressure: Up to 250 bar, 3,625 psi
- Total Flow: Up to 50 L/min, 13.2 US gpm
- Maximum Priority (REG) Flow: Up to 30 L/min, 7.9 US gpm
- Porting: BSPP, NPT, Manifold Mount
- Material: Steel components in cast SG Iron body. Aluminium knob
- Weight: Typically 0.75 kg, 1.65 lbs
Clearly marked single turn hand-dial permits fast visual adjustments to predetermined ‘Priority’ flow and fast easy adjustment of ‘Priority’ circuit to meet varying requirements.
Pressure compensated permitting both ‘Priority’ and ‘By-Pass’ flows to be used simultaneously at varying pressures without effecting the Priority flow rate.