The HV series of loading valve gives smooth progressive pressure control in both flow directions allowing components such as cylinders or motors to be tested without re-plumbing the test connections.
The valve features the exclusive INTERPASSTM safety disc system which protects the operator, components and the environment by preventing unwanted external oil loss. In the event of overpressure the discs rupture and oil bypasses the valve internally at low pressure.
The valve features a gauge port which is ported to the inlet (in the forward direction). Combined with our flow meters, the HV series loading valve makes testing hydraulic components and circuits on a wide range of agricultural, industrial and mobile equipment fast, efficient and safe.
Please note that the HV Series are designed for loading a system and are not suitable as a shut-off valve to hold a static load.
- Maximum Rated Pressure: 420 bar, 6,000 psi
- Maximum Rated Flow: Up to 800 L/min, 210 US gpm
- Ambient Temperature: 5 to 40°C, 59 to 104°F
- Fluid Temperature Range: 0 to 120°C, 32 to 248°F
- Compatible Fluids: Mineral oils to ISO 11158. Other fluids consult sales office
- Porting: BSPP, SAE
Body Materials: Aluminium
Internal Materials: Steel
Seals: FKM (others available on request)