Flow Divider Combiner
The FDC60 Flow Divider-Combiner will divide a single flow into two separate flows which will always be in the same ratio to each other regardless of any pressure differential between the two lines. If the flow is reversed (e.g. return stroke of two cylinders) the return flows are held in the same ratio to each other and combined into a single flow, regardless of individual loads on the cylinders.
A common application is to keep two cylinders (or motors) in close unison when loads on them are unequal. The valves may also be used in series to operate more than two circuits.
- Maximum Rated Pressure: Up to 310 bar, 4,500 psi
- Maximum Rated Flow: Up to 70 L/min, 18 US gpm
- Ambient Temperature Range: -30 to 100°C, -22 to 212°F
- Fluid Temperature Range: -30 to 100°C, -22 to 212°F
- Compatible Fluids: Mineral oils to ISO 11158. Other fluids consult sales office
- Accuracy: +/- 2.0% of valve rated maximum flow