Flow & temperature: Measure, display, switch, transmit
The FlowHUB is ideal for condition monitoring, test stands and closed loop control applications both for fluid power and lubrication systems.
The FlowHUB can measure and display flow and temperature readings as well as switch and transmit flow values. This enables a system designer to trigger alarms, shutoffs and transmit real-time values to a PLC using just one component, instead of up to six which might have been required conventionally. This represents a significant cost saving in terms of reduced complexity of wiring and far fewer components.
- Maximum Rated Pressure: 420 bar, 6000 psi
- Maximum Rated Flow: 360 L/min, 95 US gpm
- Designed for permanent installation (few wearing parts).
- Easy to operate, 4 digit LED display, 3 large keys.
- Temperature measurement built-in.
- Easy installation. Allows reverse flow.
Wide range of options: Choice of outputs. Two programmable switches. Complete with adaptors fitted. Engineering units L/min or US gpm (°C or °F).